PlanPro software is a flexible management tool for conducting various personal interviews, e.g. personal development interviews, end of probation interviews, new employee training and development programs, leaving interviews, feedback interviews, employee satisfaction surveys, etc. An appropriate workflow has been created for every type of interview. As interviewer, in the questionnaire you can ask the questions that are especially pertinent to your organisation. Optionally you can use ready-made questionnaires that are available in the software.
Reports on all data on the basis of required parameters can be momentarily generated and displayed on the screen and, if desired, saved in Excel format.
You may conduct interviews either once a year or with such regularity that is required by you – for example, yearly and quartely interviews, performance interviews, etc. For surveys of different departments or different employees, enquiries containing quite different questions can be used. In addition to that, you can choose whether the employee or manager should start completing the questionnaire first. By default, the interviewer is always the employee’s immediate manager, but, if necessary, conducting an interview can be sub-delegated by the manager. Confidentiality of the draft questionnaire will ensure that the other party won’t see the content until the questionnaire is submitted to him/her.
Measure performance and set targets
It is important that strategic goals of the organisation should be made available to employees. For every activity, PlanPro enables to show the goal of the organisation to which achievement the given activity contributes.
360- or 270-degree feedback questionnaire enables to get feedback information about professional behavior of the employee in structured form from his/her manager, subordinates, colleagues as well as from outside of the organisation – from customers and partners. The results are available to the evaluated person (evaluee), the human resources manager and the evaluee’s immediate manager. Requesting feedback can be done in fully anonymous form, meaning that it is not identifiable from answers who exactly has given which assessment or written which comment.
Training and development needs
Employees’ development needs are also mapped, new training wishes are collected and priorities are established. This information will form the basis for drawing up a training plan for the organisation for the next year.
Rahulolu uuringud jm küsitlused
Satisfaction surveys and other online surveys
If desired, we will assist you in the generation of the survey form by involving external partners, and also in conducting a statistical analysis of results and visualising these data.
Overview of the Possibilities of the PlanPro Employee Performance Appraisal Module
- + Web-based access (company’s server or cloud services).
- + Unlimited number of questionnaires.
- + Different questionnaire templates and workflows.
- + All kinds of question types and their combinations.
- + Adding help texts and guidelines to questions.
- + Adding pictures, videos and links to questionnaires.
- + Questionnaires on multiple pages.
- + Rights of response depending on the question (Manager or employee or both).
- + Determination of the mandatory questions.
- + Assessment of competencies (general and job-specific).
- + Sending of questionnaires to the department or an individual employee.
- + Determination of the deadline for filling in the questionnaire.
- + Addition of an informational text to the questionnaire.
- + Conducting interviews can be sub-delegated by the managers.
- + Opening the questionnaire by using the link in email or in software.
- + Activity log to record all activities related to interviews.
- + Email notifications and reminders.
- + Evaluation of goals of the previous period in the interview form.
- + Integration of goals to be agreed into a work plan.
- + Automatic save of answers.
- + Sending the questionnaire back and forth between the employee and manager.
- + Reopening the approved questionnaire for the employee or manager.
- + Saving the questionnaire in PDF.
- + Overview of the status of the completion of questionnaires.
- + Displaying results in charts.
- + Drawing up reports using various filters.
- + Exporting results to Excel.
- + Archiving questionnaires.
- + Importing questionnaire pdfs of previous years into the system.
- + Access to questionnaires of left employees.
- + Automatic structure and user management via AD interface.
- + Logging in also provided with ID Card or Mobile ID access.
- + Business level of security (OWASP certificate).