PlanPro is a management tool with many options that helps to:
- + conduct strategic planning and manage development programs;
- + monitor state strategies and government action plans;
- + draw up action plans and control work schedules;
- + set budget, responsible persons and deadlines for the activities;
- + track progress in performing the activities and achievement of the goals;
- + analyse the use of the financial resources;
- + manage risks;
- + plan yearly budget;
- + organize co-operation and communication between subordinate organisations;
- + plan workforce and conduct performance reviews.
Drawing up work plans and monitoring of implementation
- + Work plan views by department, employee and as a plan summary
- + Employees’ activities linked to strategic goals
- + Types of activities: project operations, normal routine, procurement, legislation drafting, etc.
- + Assignment of responsible person and co-responsibles, determination of start and end date and importance
- + Planning the execution time of activities and budget planning
- + Monitoring the status of activities
- + Submitting reports on activities (on daily, monthly or yearly basis)
- + Objectives setting for employees and agreeing on expected results
- + Establishing direct links of employee activities to strategy
- + Current assessment of activities
- + Evaluation of results using Employee Performance Appraisal Modul
- + Administration of project plan
- + Selection of project team and allocation of roles
- + Request approval from team members
- + Intermediate project stages (checklist)
- + Kanban board view to facilitate planning
- + Using Gantt chart in project management
- + Automatic reminders and notifications
- + Strategic planning and goal setting
- + Initial level and target level for strategic goals
- + Determination of metrics for strategic goals
- + Strategic areas and responsible persons
- + Drawing up action plans
- + Availability of information on strategic goals for each employee
- + Activity-based budgeting
- + Budget planning per department
- + Planned costs versus actual costs/revenue
- + Determination of financial resources
- + Checksums per year
- + Determination of off-budget funds
- + Monitoring budget implementation
- + Risk identification
- + Assessment of risk probability and impact
- + Determination of person responsible for risk mitigation
- + Setting a deadline for risk mitigation
- + Aligning activities with risks
- + Linking risks with budget
- + Planning task time
- + Recording actual working time
- + Comparison of planned and actual working time
- + Time units: minute, hour, day, FTE
- + Calendar view
- + Integration with Outlook calendar
- + Overview of own and colleagues’ activities in Activity Log
- + Reports to email on entries about activities
- + Drawing up reports on the basis of various parameters
- + Personal and public report templates
- + Comparison of planned and actual use of budget
- + Comparison of planned and actual time consumption
- + Exporting reports (HTML, XLS)
Setting the system
- + Generation of workflows for tasks
- + User rights and roles
- + Setting task types, statuses, assessments, etc
- + Setting colors of charts
- + Activation/deactivation of modules
Overview of the Functionality of the PlanPro Planning and Project Management Software
- + Web-based access (company’s server or cloud services).
- + Business level of security (OWASP certificate).
- + Automatic structure and Active Directory user management.
- + User groups and user roles.
- + Multi language support.
- + Access to plans of previous years.
- + Email notifications and reminders.
- + Integration of personal development objectives into work plan.
- + Displaying activities of the work plan and their evaluation in the personal evaluation interview form.
- + Activity log to record all activities related to operations.
- + Generation and management of workflows.
- + Setting fields in action forms.
- + Sharing tasks with subordinate institutions/subsidiaries.
- + Budget planning and monitoring of actual expenses and revenues.
- + Determination of rights to view, open and change activities.
- + Adding links and files to activities.
- + Adding execution reports to activities (on daily and monthly basis or general summaries).
- + Adding expected results and comments to activities.
- + Generation of intermediate stages of activities.
- + Coordination of activities.
- + Management of time consumption of project team.
- + Management of project costs and revenues.
- + Assessment of risk probability and impact, defining risk level.
- + Risk and incident register.
- + Procurement types, contract types and dates.
- + Management of procurement plans.
- + Management of law-making process.
PlanPro sofware can be put into services to appropriate extent by configuring it according to the needs of the organisation.